I can't believe the elaborate cake they bought for him - it's like fireworks on top of that cake! lol! I'm so blessed to see him being so lovingly cared for in all these precious photos.
I have poured over each one of them and what captures my heart the most is the smile on his nanny's face as she tenderly feeds him his birthday cake. I love the way she is holding him close to her while they light up the candles. My heart is sad that I can not be there today to hug you George Mason, but I am so happy to know you have been loved on today and celebrated! I also LOVE that they invited some special little friends to share in your party! I'm so excited that you all got to enjoy the yummy cake together!
his little toes are just so cute!
this one melts my heart! hugging his new panda bear sooooo tight! so cute!
We are coming soon sweet boy!
We love you George Mason!
Happy 2nd Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment