September 9, 2011

george's giggles!


Jessa Li & George Mason played all evening and he couldn't get enough of her silliness! She had him giggling and belly laughing over and over again. :)




 playing King of the Mountain...with a Jessa Li twist...

 you WANT to fall off the mountain! lol! 
Monkey See.

 Monkey Do. :)

 He thought he was big stuff doing what his sister was doing. :)


 He loves to see her fall down whether that's on to pillows face first, backwards doing the "Nestea Dive" onto the couch, or after a fun time of Ring Around the Rosy. No one can get him giggling like his sister! Just had to share some of George's giggles!



ps. that's Dave's voice in the background talking to his dad on the phone about his first day's back teaching...


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jolene said...

That is the *sweetest* thing! Silly sisters are the best! By the way, the "word verification" that I have to type in to post this message is "Fully". I can't think of a better word to describe this post. FULLY= Complete

Enjoy your weekend!

Theresa said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for including this clip. He reminds me so much of Toby, who loves all sorts of physical humor. I can't believe how big Jessa is! Wow...this family is growing and growing! (And, you know what, it was also such a blessing for me to hear Dave's voice in the background).

Amy said...

I live it!!! It sounds like he is doing great!!! I've thought about you guys a lot lately! I was happy to see your post! Blessings to you!

Amy (aggies9698)

Anonymous said...

Cute, so adorable!