July 4, 2011

Article 5

Great news! Our Article 5 paperwork was picked up from the U.S. Consulate today in Guangzhou and is being sent on to Beijing for review before they issue our travel approval!

We thought we'd celebrate this step in the process with a parade, a cookout, and oh, I think we may just have a night of fireworks too. :)






I suppose there's no better way to celebrate the founding of our country that was born because of the fierce courage of a handful of immigrants than to rejoice over the permission for our son to become a U.S. Citizen when he is adopted!








YAY! Happy 4th of July America!







Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SHELLY....it's almost time...I can't believe it...Mason will be in your arms before you know it...my friend, I am sooo excited for you guys!! Love ya!

Jill and Rick said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Our Article 5 was picked up on July 6th. Bring on those TA's!

Jill G (china030507 - wish I knew how to change my RQ name to china03050711!)