And today, TODAY, David had a 1/2 day and the email came right as he was pulling into the garage, so we were both home to celebrate together how God has moved for our family in granting us favor to adopt again from Ch*na! I am so thankful for God's open doors and for dear, sweet friends who support our family and God's calling on our hearts. I was blessed to share my struggle with two wonderful friends who love Jesus and love adoption, and both of them lifted my spirits and caused me to hope again as I was just beginning to loose God's vision for us. Thank you Marci & Gretchen for pausing in your day and investing in our journey, may God bless you both for your words of encouragement and faith. It is so hard to travel down a path of faith with resistance and opposition facing you, but you both reminded me that the Body of Christ is our family and when we are hurting or beyond ourselves to understand, it is then that the Body ministers to us the most through quoting the Word of God and reminding us that He is Able to carry us and He is Able to sustain us so that when we endure hardships and trials of many kinds we can count them all as JOY for we are suffering for His cause, His name. We love our friends who come alongside us and don't let us suffer alone. :)
So, the very last thing the agency email said was, "Have a great weekend!"
PRAISE HIM!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! OK, I am grinning from ear to ear and want to scream for you but I may wake up a sleeping child if I do.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thrilled for you!
Thrilled for you!
Post a Comment