October 30, 2010

The Perfect Gift


George Mason is truly our amazing GIFT from GOD this Christmas!
We are so blessed to be chosen by God to be his forever family!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. ~ James 1:17

Just Love Coffees is a wonderful organization that works to support coffee farmers in 3rd world nations as well as adoptive families who are journeying toward bringing their child home. We have been given this amazing opportunity to raise funds toward our adoption agency fees with every purchase made through our family page on their website they will donate proceeds toward our adoption fund. Browse their wide selection of organic and fair-trade coffees and please consider purchasing their products for amazing Christmas gifts for the Coffee Lover in your life.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too fun!!! Once you have your items up, get in on our Christmas Frenzy links!!

So excited for you my friend!!

Suzanne said...

Hi popped on over from Linny's blog. I look forward to following your journey. My hubby and I just started our journey to adopt from Ethiopia and I started a fundraising blog. Stop by and say hi, become a follower, help me spread the word. I am being led to pay it forward as I fundraise for our adoption. I am highlighting adopting families and working with them to raise the funds.

onelessbrokenheart.blogspot.com is having its first give away and will benefit not only our adoption, but the Young family also. They have had their dossier in Africe for 5 months now.

Blessings,
Suzanne
Team One Less Broken Heart
Bringing them home, one orphan at a time